Translate

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why I love our Irish Dance School

Why do I love our Irish Dance school?  I have so  many reason but here are my top 5.  What do you love about your ID school?

1.  Our school is like a family.  The parents, kids, teacher and champion dancers are all very supportive of each and every child.  In the 3 years I have been there I have yet to see any crazy dance moms, except for me.  (Yes I am working on that, thanks for putting up with me.)

2.  The champion dancers are polite and respectful to the younger dancers.  I have heard at other schools the champion dancers can be very rude and cliquish to the beginner dancers, much like High School Cheerleaders and the Freshman AV team.  Our wonderful champs are supportive and always willing to help refine those tricky steps.  In case you didn't know it, we think you all are wonderful!!

3.  The kids love each other.  I don't think anyone can keep these girls from hugging each other.  It's a love fest at every class and event.

4.  The parents are fun.  A good thing when you see them for hours on end.

5.  Our teacher must love his job to do what he does every weekend.  Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. We are lucky to have a great Irish dance school too. Great dancers, great parents, great teachers!

    ReplyDelete